Invitation to Tender
(Tender No: 88/65/SH.G.Z/112)
Natural Gas Storage Company (NGSC) a wholly owned subsidiary of National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) invites all national and international companies with specific and demonstrable expertise and experience in natural gas storage in aquifers to participate in the development of the Yort e Shah structure (an aquifer) located in south Tehran for the storage of natural gas for peak shaving purposes.
Upon a thorough investigation of the background of the interested companies and the acceptance of their qualification a complete scope of work will be issued. An explanatory meeting will also be held to answer all the relevant questions that potential contractors may have.
National companies desiring to participate in this project must have a qualified international or foreign company with the required qualifications as their leading partner. National companies should be fully quaPlified in drilling engineering, drilling operations, and exploration activities, having available at least two fully equipped drilling rigs.
According to laws of I.R. of Iran all international companies must introduce an Iranian firm as their partner in order to be able to participate in this project.
The partners shall execute the contract with at least 51 percent of the scope of work and commercial benefits being performed by Iranian firm and at most 49 percent of the scope of work and commercial benefits being performed by international company.
A brief scope of work of the project is as follows:
· Review of the previous studies to approve the reservoir capability.
· Work over of 5 existing wells
· Drilling of 6 wells upon satisfactory completion of the pilot scheme
· Development of the 3D reservoir model of the aquifer (reservoir)
· Injection of gas as a pilot scheme for a period of six months in order to test the reservoir behavior (injection facilities will be installed by company)
· Conducting a thorough analysis of the capability of the aquifer with regard to the working gas capacity
· Upon satisfactory results from the pilot scheme, drilling of the 6 wells (indicated above)
· Design, procurement, and construction of surface facilities including compressor station and dehydration plant ( Not included in this contract and will be done by another contractor)
Note : All of applicants should announce their readiness and full the prequalification form at the most 2 weeks form the second Time advertisement to the legal and contracts affair NGSC.
Add: IRAN, Tehran, Talaghani Ave. opposite of oil ministery, NO. 197 fourth floor –
tel . 02166971173
NGSC Public relations